UPSC IAS 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification – Apply Online Now
UPSC IAS 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification – Apply Online Now
UPSC IAS 2018 Exam Overview :
The UPSC IAS 2018 Notification has been released on 7th February and candidates are able to fill UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form from 7th Feb to 6th March 2018. Total 782 vacancies are released for Civil Services by UPSC. IAS / Civil Services prelims exam will be conducted on 3rd June and IAS Main Exam will be held on 28th Sept 2018. We want to inform all the candidates, the IAS 2018 Online Registration will be closed on 6th March, so candidates will have to do online registration and apply online on or before the last date. Here, we are going to provide you all the important details about UPSC civil services recruitment 2018 such as IAS 2018 Application Form, notification, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, selection procedure, preparation tips, how to apply, and so forth.
Latest Updates: The UPSC Civil Services / IAS Notification has been released. Candidates are able to fill UPSC IAS Application Form 2018 from 7th Feb to 6th March at upsc.gov.in/. Civil Services 2018 Prelims exam will be held on 3rd June and Mains exam on 28th Sept 2018.
The IAS stands for Indian Administrator Service. The purpose of this recruitment is to select the best suitable candidate for the Indian Administration Unit who will give their contribution in serving the country. The IAS Job is one of the renowned jobs in the country. Many youngsters have a dream to be an IAS officer. The IAS officer is the one who has the ability to take a decision and will have leadership quality to lead the departments in Indian administration. For the recruitment of IAS officer civil service examination (CSE) is being conducted by the UPSC. Like every year, this year also UPSC civil services recruitment will be announced for IAS Officers. The interested candidates will be able to apply online IAS 2018 Exam from 7th February.
CSE is the national competitive exam which happens under the banner of UPSC. This exam is conducted in two phases a preliminary exam and the main examination followed by the interview. UPSC is the organization which is formed by the government of India on 1st October 1926. It is the national level platform which elects the exam i.e. civil services examination, Engineering service examination, naval academy examination, Officers’ training academy examination and combined defense services examination.
UPSC IAS 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
The eligibility criterion is needed to satisfy to make sure whether you can appear in competitive examination or not. Before going directly towards the application form, exam pattern, and syllabus. You should read UPSC Civil Services 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Let us check it out.
Educational Qualification: – The candidate should have graduation degree from a government recognized college or university or its equivalent.
Age Limit: – Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 32 years as on 1st August 2018 to fill UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1986 and not later than 1st August 1997.
The age limit is different for all the categories according to the government policies and norms.
||Upper age limit
|J & K Domicile
||GEN=37 Year, OBC= 40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year, PH=50 Year
||GEN=37 Year, OBC=40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year.
It is mandatory for all UPSC exam that the candidate must be an Indian personnel. A citizen of Nepal, a citizen of Bhutan or a refugee from any other country can apply for the IAS 2018 exam, in order to fulfill the criteria, they must have the permanent plan to settle in India.
UPSC IAS 2018 Important Dates :
Here, we have mentioned all the important dates which are related to UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018.
|UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 Release Date
||7th Feb 2018
|Starting Date to Submit UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form
||7th Feb 2018
|Last Date to Submit UPSC Civil Services Online Form 2018
||6th March 2018
|UPSC IAS 2018 Preliminary Exam Date
||3rd June 2018
|Civil Services / IAS 2018 Main Examination Date
||28th September 2018
UPSC IAS 2018 Application Form :
Now we know after being eligible candidates will search for the Procedure to apply online or fill UPSC IAS 2018 Application form. Here, we have provided important details, regarding the IAS Online form 2018, which will help you while filling the UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2018. The registration is the first step to apply for the exam. The UPSC Civil services registration form will be closed on 6th March 2018, so candidates are able to apply online on or before the last date. After closing the registration form, no one will be applicable to apply for Civil Services 2018 exam. Fill the form carefully, in order to avoid mistakes. Any mistake in the form can disqualify you. Let us discuss it step by step:-
How to Fil UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form?
- Visit its official website i.e.www.upsc.gov.in/
- You will land on to the homepage, from there select Civil Services Notification
- When you will click on that notification, the Civil Service exam 2018 registration form will be displayed with the instructions
- Sincerely read all the instruction stated in it
- After reading all the instruction, fill the registration form
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Read carefully registration form after filling it. Make the correct changes in the form which are required and read it again
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the requested fees for the registration form IAS Exam 2018
- Take out a print of that application form
- Close all the tabs
Now you are successfully applied for the exam. You can appear on the exam day with your admit card and ID proof.
Check UPS IAS 2018 Official Notification – Click Here
Fill UPSC IAS 2018 Application Form – Apply Online Now
UPSC IAS 2018 Application Fee :
The candidates must have to pay Rs.100/- (for general category male candidates) and SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates do not have to pay the application fee. Applicants can pay a UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Fee or registration fee in online or offline mode.
In online payment, the fee can be paid through net banking of SBI branches throughout India or by Visa card/ credit card or debit card.
- Offline mode– In offline payment, the fee can be paid in cash at any branch of SBI throughout the India. You have to attach the E-generated challan during the registration.
These are the two methods by which any candidate can do UPSC IAS application form payment.
UPSC IAS 2018 Exam Pattern :
The UPSC Civil Services / IAS 2018 exam pattern will help you in studying for IAS exam. As we all know this exam is one of the hard to hit exam in our country. To achieve success in this exam you should have a full proof plan and for that, you must have an eye for the Civil Services 2018 exam pattern.
UPSC IAS Prelims 2018 Exam Pattern:-
||Number of Questions.
||Duration per section
|Paper I: General Studies
|Paper II: Aptitude test
Total Marks= 400
UPSC IAS Mains 2018 Exam Pattern:-
||Modern Indian Language skills
||English Language skills
||Optional Subject Paper-1
||Optional Subject Paper-2
UPSC IAS 2018 Selection Procedure :
The IAS 2018 Selection Procedure comprises three consecutive levels:
1. Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam: – This is the 1st stage to shortlist candidates for IAS / Civil Services Main examination. This exam will be available with objective type questions.
2. Civil Services (Main) Exam: – This is a 2nd stage to shortlist candidates for next level. This exam consists of written examination and personal interview.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
3. Final Selection: – The total number of marks scored by the candidates in the IAS Main examination (Both written test and personal interview ) will be taken into an opinion for final merit list. The candidate’s selection based on the final merit.
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2018 :
All the aspirants will successfully submit the application form will be able to download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2018 in the last week of May month. The commission will release the an e-admit card on the official website in the last week of May 2018. The Admit card has all the general information about a candidate and exam. It is mandatory to bring the UPSC IAS 2018 Admit Card on the day of examination. The candidates will able to download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018 till the examination date. If you found any fault on the admit card then you have to report the higher authorities instantly. You will be able to download IAS admit card 2018 via registration number and date of birth
UPSC IAS Cut off 2018 :
The cutoff marks are the important aspect in recruiting process. The UPSC board considers IAS cutoff marks 2018 in short listing the students. The cutoff score is the margin line. If students scored less than the cutoff, then he/she will not get shortlisted. To get selected in the civil service candidate should get more marks than the cutoff. The Cut off marks are compulsory for whole three stages. The board will publish the UPSC IAS Cut Off 2018 on the official website as soon the results get prepared. Here below we mentioned three stages which have high impact in shortlisting the candidates.
- Preliminary exam- Cutoff is applicable to shortlist candidate for the IAS Mains 2018.
- Main exam- By the cutoffs of main exam candidates will get selected for the personal interviews.
- Personal Interview- Lastly the Aspirants will get selected on the basis of their interview.
IAS Result 2018 :
The UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2018 will be declared by the Commission on the official website. The IAS 2018 Prelims examination will be conducted on 3rd June and result will be announced in July. The UPSC IAS Result 2018 can be accessed by the candidate’s roll number who have successfully appeared in the examination. All the appeared candidates will be able to check IAS Prelim Result 2018 from the official website. We know many of the students have the dream to be an IAS officer, but only those candidates will be selected who will get marks as per the cut off.
UPSC IAS Online Test Series 2018 :
Every year many students participate in the civil services exam. You have to be very consistent while preparing for the exam. You can buy many packages which will guide you in studying well for the exam. If you join UPSC IAS 2018 Online Test Series, then it will go to be beneficial for you. By joining test series, you can evaluate your skills weekly or daily. Also, you will get high-quality content. To maintain the consistency and get enrolled in online test series is the best option in the modern world. Candidates should try to solve more and more UPSC IAS Mock Test 2018 and sectional test for the good preparation. From here, candidates can take a benefit of Free IAS online test series 2018 which based on the new exam pattern.
IAS Previous Year Papars :
We advise all the students to check UPSC Civil Services previous year question papers. Most of the questions come in the exam are repeated. Firstly, practice the most repeated questions by doing this you will get familiar with the exam pattern. The 80% of the paper have the same pattern of exam paper as the previous year questions. You can easily get the UPSC IAS Previous Year Papers data on the internet as well as on our website. Past old questions paper will give the idea of the questions which are going to come in the exam.
UPSC IAS Preparation :
Many of the students’ starts their preparation for the IAS at very early stage. Cracking IAS exam is the dream for many youngsters. Joining civil service is one of the most renowned jobs with great service perks. The preparation of IAS is the lengthy procedure. You can get selected only when you studied dedicatedly and consistently. You will require at least one year to 6 months for the preparation of the IAS. Here below we are giving you best IAS 2018 Preparation tips which are going to help you to Crack UPSC Civil Services 2018 Exam.
- Optimize your time. Divide your time according to your topics and syllabus.
- Work on the solving speed and accuracy level.
- Get enough sleep and have healthy food because you have to do hard work.
- Do not stress yourself.
- Stay calm and be positive.
- Be consistent and hardworking.
AFMS Recruitment Notification 2018 (Short Service Commission) – Direct Link to Apply!
Are you an MBBS graduate aspiring to be a part of the Armed Forces? If yes, then a great opportunity has fallen in your court as the recruitment for Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC) has begun. The registration procedure started on 27th January 2018 and is going to take place until 22nd February 2018. Therefore, hurry up and register quickly to be a part of the Armed forces. Read the article carefully and to get thorough step by step instructions on how to apply, important dates, eligibility criteria, and more about the AFMS Recruitment 2018!
AFMS recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
A. Age (As on 31st December 2018)
Maximum Age – 45 years
B. Educational Qualification
- You are required to have cleared your MBBS (Part I & II) in not more than 2 attempts.
- You should complete your internship on or before 28th February 2018.
- You must have a permanent registration from any state council/MCI.
- Furthermore, if you have a post graduate Degree/Diploma recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE then also you’re eligible to apply.
AFMS recruitment 2018 – Selection Process & Interview
- The selection procedure for the Armed Forces Medical Services involves an Interview phase.
- The call letters for the Interview phase will be made available only after the successful submission of the online application.
- The Interview will take place in INHS Asvini, Mumbai.
- If you qualify in the interview, you will have to undergo Special Medical Examination Board (SMB).
AFMS recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Direct Link To apply:-
- Click the direct link given above.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Fill in the Captcha Code.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Alternatively, you can visit the official website.
- Go to ‘New Registrations’, on the left side.
- Follow steps 2 to 6.
AFMS recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
For all Candidates – Rs. 200/-
AFMS Recruitment 2018 – Salary & Pay Scale
- Basic Pay (Interns) – Rs. 57800 + MSP Rs. 15500 + HRA (if applicable) + TA Rs Rs. 3600-7200 + DA Rs. 20,000 (Annually)
- Basic Pay (After completing Internship) – Rs. 61300 + MSP Rs. 15500 + HRA (if applicable) + TA Rs Rs. 3600-7200 + DA Rs. 20,000 (Annually)
Detailed IDBI Exam Pattern 2018 for Executives
IDBI Exam Notification 2018 Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is hiring young and dynamics candidates for the post of Executives to fill 760 vacancies. The application process have already commenced and if you haven’t applied yet, apply before 28th February 2018. The selection process comprises Online Written Test, Document Verification and Pre-Medical Examination. For more details, check the detailed IDBI Exam Pattern along with the details regarding Exam Centres and Pre- Examination Training.
IDBI Exam Pattern
The selection process for IDBI Recruitment 2018 includes:
- Online Written Test
- Document Verification & Pre-Recruitment Medical Test
Online Written Test
IDBI Bank Recruitment Board will shortlist your application based on your educational qualification. Once selected, you will have to appear for the Online Written Exam. Here’s the detailed IDBI Exam Pattern for the Online Test.
|Name of Tests
||No. of Qs
|Test of Reasoning
|Test of Working English Language
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude
The Online Test will be held on 28th April 2018.
All tests but English will be bilingual.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
There will be no deduction of marks for the unattempted questions.
Minimum Qualifying Percentage
||Minimum Qualifying Percentage
Document Verification & Pre-Recruitment Medical Test
- If you qualify the Online Test, you will be called for Document Verification & Pre-Recruitment Medical Test.
- During this you are bound to produce Original & Photocopies of your Educational Certificates and other documents including your original photo IDs, print out of the application form & application fee payment receipt.
- If you fail to bring the documents, you won’t be allowed to appear for Pre-Recruitment Medical Test.
- If only, you are found ‘FIT’, you will be considered for the final selection.
- The final selection will be done on the basis the score obtained in Online Written Test & your fitness.
- The Online Written Test will be conducted at the exam centres in the following cities- Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
- You will have to select the preferred exam centre while you fill the application form.
- IDBI Bank will arrange Pre-Examination Training (PET) from 16th to 21st April 2018 2018 prior to the Online Test.
- If you belong to SC/ST or OBC category, you are eligible to avail from this training program.
- The PET will be organized at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
- Other details regarding this training program will be updated by IDBI on the Official Website of the IDBI Bank.
For more details regarding this recruitment, check the IDBI Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Practice free tests on Knowledgekart for various government exams to have a hand on solving questions within the given time duration.