UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the Civil Services Prelims 2019 examination on June 2.
The UPSC conducts the civil services examination for recruitment to the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and other central services and posts in accordance with the rules published by the Department of Personnel and Training in the Gazette of India extraordinary.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019: Do’s and don’ts a day before prelims
Things to do:
1. Keep ready all the important material: Admit Cards, ID Proof, Analog, Wristwatch, Pen (Black & Blue), etc.
2. Try to visit the centre beforehand so that you know the commute time
3. Give a quick look to all what have studied
4. Relax and meditate
5. Listen to soothing music, chants or whatever relaxes you
6. Eat light and healthy and sleep well
What not to do:
1. Do not engage in any difficult and new topics
2. Don’t panic if you have not studied something, rather focus on what you know and recall
3. Avoid eating unhealthy food or food/drink from an unknown source
4. Avoid asking your friends what they have or have not studied
5. Do not try to remember all that you have learned the past one year
6. Avoid negative thoughts like, ‘what if I don’t clear the IAS prelims?’
On the day of UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019:
1. Take a deep breath
2. Do not jump on answering questions right away, rather read the entire paper first
3. First, solve all the questions you are sure about
4. Use Informed guessing and Elimination strategy for the questions you are unsure about
5. To be in the race you need to attempt at least 80 question
6. Avoid questions you have completely no idea about
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an organisation that works under the central government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state.
Read More Click Here